Based in Los Angeles, California
Press / Business Contact:
DescriptionSamurai Gunn is a lightning-fast Bushido brawler for two to four players. Each player is armed with a sword and gun, with only 3 bullets to a life. Discipline and quick reflexes are the key to deflecting bullets and sending your opponents’ heads rolling. Samurai Gunn is available now for PC and Mac and coming to PS4 and Vita in 2015.
Teknopants is a independent game design studio founded by Beau Blyth in 2008 that focuses on local multiplayer experiences. Beau has been designing games since 6th grade.Maxistentialism
Maxistentialism is a design studio run by Max Temkin in Chicago, Il. Their projects and clients include Humans vs. Zombies, Cards Against Humanity, and Obama for America.
There are far more images available for Teknopants, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Awards & Recognition
- "Excellence In Design" - 2012 IGF
- "Indie Megabooth" - PAX Prime 2013
- "Official Selection" - Fantastic Arcade 2013
- "Official Selection" - Local Multiplayer Picnic
- "Indie Selection" - EVO 2013
- "Featured Game" - Wild Rumpus 2012c
- "It's perfectly placed to go down as one of indie games' greatest."
- Brandon Boyer, Venus Patrol
- "Bad ass... it's the most addictive local multiplayer game you haven't tried yet."
- Patrick Klepek, Giant Bomb
- "Samurai Gunn has ruined every party that I've ever brought it to."
- Max Temkin, Maxistentialism
- "One brilliant game."
- Jeffrey Matulef, Eurogamer